Thursday, October 4, 2007

I have lost my appetite , already




There is an association in France with the following name:LICRA
Ligue Internationale contre le Racisme et l'Antisémitisme

Translation :
International League against Racism and Antisemitism


Obviously those well minded idiots do make a difference
between normal-Racism and Antisemitism


1- it is already racist , to differentiate between Racism and Antisemitism
as if Semite is a super-race , or a chosen-race , as some would like it to be.
and it should be mentioned apart.....Noblesse Oblige !!


2- or it is possible that those well minded novices
know already that the European-Semites are not a race
but rather a class of people and they want to join Antisemitism
within the normal struggle against Racism.
To protect this "class of people" in the name of a noble cause.


3. it is like joining the struggles for Democracy with Democracy-for- Jews
or Car-Safety-Regulati ons with the Jewish-Car-Safety- Regulations
or the Association for Child Protection and ........you know what !!

4. I wonder if this LICRA were against the White-Jews of South Africa
when they were sucking the Black-blood for two centuries.


I have no idea who they are and what they are......yet
but reading their name LICRA ,tells me more than enough
and I have lost my appetite...... to know more.

it is like the first Racists being anti-Racism , I know of .

Raja Chemayel
I could not be a racist because my God was not !!
nor did he allow it.....

4Th day in October 2007

No comments: