Friday, April 11, 2008

Deir Yassine and Sabra-Chatila

1982 Sabra-Camp , Beirut




Today we commemorate the Deir Yassine Massacre
which took place 60 years ago, exactly.
I bet you that some Arabs do not even know
what has happened in Deir Yassine.
But , I console myself or get rather even more angry
when I remember meeting an Israeli person ,
last year,who was 36 years old
and would have been11 years old , when
the Massacres of Sabra and Chatila have took place in 1982.

This Israel has never heard, according to him ,
neither from Deir Yassine nor from Sabra and Chatila.
I asked him if he lived in Alaska or in Tibet ?
He laughed and said:
" of course not ! I lived all my life in Nathania "

Then I asked him about his military-service ?
" of course I did it !! do you think I am a coward "
If and when ,
there are Arabs who do not know the Deir Yassine Massacre
we have to blame ourselves ,only......

but if there are Israelis
who never heard of the Sabra and Chatila Massacres ,
then we have to congratulate the Israeli Media's manipulators !!

Sherlock Hommos
Media's exposer

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I every time used to read article in news
papers but now as I am a user of net thus from now I am using net for posts, thanks to web.


Also visit my web page ... coffee flavoring