Sunday, May 3, 2009

300 000 Pigs.

Pigs in Egypt ,
What for ??


In Egypt are 300.000 pigs
raised and bread and eaten
by the Copts of Egypt.

Myself , a Lebanese-christian did not see any pigs
in my Lebanon nor did I hear of any existing ones .

Although the Lebanon has the highest presence of Christians
in any Arab or in any Muslim country.....
Yet no pigs are significantly to be found in the Lebanon !!

Judaism and Islam do not allow pigs
and I see not why Christian-Arabs ought to have them .

No doctor , nor any nutrition-expert would tell us
that Pig-meat is healthier than Lamb , Goat or Cow.
As a matter of fact it is biologically and nutritionally
the less healthy and the less hygienic of all meats.

Having said that ,
I ask my Copt-brothers in Egypt :
why to keep them ??
and why have they kept them for centuries ???
The tolerance of Islam did not forbid the pigs
but the Copts could have gradually got rid of them,
wihtout any lost nor any sacrifice .....

Why should I keep a pig in my garden ,
when my next-door-neighbour is Muslim or Jew ??

Can't we not live without Pigs ??

The last 40 years I live in Europe
among a lot of Pigs , where they bother nobody.
I do eat it , but when I invite a Muslim or a Jew
to my house , I do not serve it.

Why Egypt ??
what is the point ??

Get rid of your pigs !!!
and how about getting rid also of Husny's regime too ??
both are worthless !!




Sherlock Hommos


http://www.acapela. tv/good-old- times-bd724b5885 9d0.html

No comments: